Roadster dash

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster dash
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 07:31:29 -0700
All of the 66 & 67 roadsters I've seen had the flat part of the dash (as
well as the face and bottom of the console) painted a medium grey.  It
is however a wrinkle paint.  It would be best to remove the dash and lay
it flat.  Wrinkle paint must be applied in heavy coats and is hard to
paint on a verticle surface.  The paint is available in spray cans ( I
think I used Plastic-cote brand on my 67 but ther are other brands
available).  Don't forget when you remove the windshield (to get to the
screws in the pad) there are 2 nuts under the dash to remove besides the
side ones.   About the 66 parts car  listed , is the center console
still in it ?                                      Bill  67 SVL 3000