<L6><Roadsters>FicheCD's, Grose Jets

To: "datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: <L6><Roadsters>FicheCD's, Grose Jets
From: "Scott Bruning-ZTherapy" <zcarzar@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:52:49 -0700
Dear All,
I'm back up after several weeks of ISP problems.

1.  Did anyone ever come up with the Nissan Microfiche transferred to CD?
Courtesy Nissan sent me all the fiche for the Z-ZX, the Roadsters, and the
510.  Over 3,000 pages.  I guess this set is one of only 6 left in the
world.  The new format is on software that cannot be converted or copied.
Nissan does offer  the 300Z + stuff on CD for sale, but has never converted
the older fiche to CD, and has no interest in doing so.

What is the interest?  Who is already spending the bucks to do it?  These
are basically the complete blowups of every part, similar to what Rex Jennet
has done in printed form for $25.

Price to put it to CD is 15cents per page.  Then there is the CD burning
cost.  Formats include JPG, TIFF, and GIF.

2.  Thank you to all who have patiently waited for their Grose Jets.  The
order was placed in early Jan, and D+G Valve has received no end of verbal
abuse from me demanding our parts be made.  The order was for hundreds of
gas valves.  They promise that they are doing a run of thousands right now,
and I should have our  parts on my hot little hand next week (Mar 8).  I
will ship the same day I get them (the packages are already done, and
addressed).
I too am waiting for these to come in, as I have dozens of carbs (1600, 2L,
Z) waiting to go together!
Again, thanks for the patience.

Scott Bruning

                 SU Remanufacturing-better than new
    The biggest source for SU Tech, blow-apart pix, and specs.

   We make RollerShafts for all Nissan SU's and most Brit/Volvo

   Stainless Steel throttle shafts and sealed shaft bearings
 DatsuNissRoadster-240Z-510-Fairldy-Spridget-MG-TR-Volv-Spit-Rov
http://www.ZTherapy.com        (208)587-0869 Scott Bruning
We sell 100%REMAN concourse quality SUcarbs-with hidden improvements!
ZTherapy Video Productions(DIY)       Datsun Z Convertibles+GTO Tops
zcarzar@micron.net 2945 Kennedy St, Mtn Home, ID 83647 Visa/MC/AMEX