RE: info on an old thread-powder coating

To: "'Jim Martin'" <jmartin@sd83.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: info on an old thread-powder coating
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:48:10 -0700
I use this product. It is outstanding. So far I have done about 50 pieces
from Air cleaner covers to bolt heads to brackets. It really is easy and
durable. They have just come out with an infrared set up that allows you to
do larger pieces than can fit in an oven. I don't have the money for it yet
but some day. BTW, I work for a state agency, this is my experience and have
not affiliation with Eastwood.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID