On-line auto parts shopping

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: On-line auto parts shopping
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:11:38 -0500

  If any of the supply houses want to see what a nice  on-line
catalog/price lists looks like:
<http://www.opelgtsource.com/opel/index.html>.  While most of our suppliers
have nice looking web pages advertising their shops, few if any have
complete on-line shopping.  Gil at GT Source has been working at his pages
for a few years now and the results are well worth it.
  For those of you that don't have time to look, briefly the site is a
complete list with prices.  Catalog, with drawings and photos of parts is
$4, refundable with first order!
  When I had my Opel GT and ordered parts from GT Source, it was a two man
operation out of Gil's garage.  That was only 3 years ago.  Looks like the
internet has helped him expand in a market similar to Datsuns!

Paul
OROC