Rallye and specials and air filters!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rallye and specials and air filters!
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:05:05 -0500

  Over the past 3 years I have bought parts from most of the 'big' supply
houses except Rallye, mainly because they are hard to get a hold of and the
stories of higher prices.  I am lucky enough to have a catalog and insert (
thank you Allen! ) and they are much much more than catalogs and every
roadster owner should have one.  Great reading.
  I would love to see more specials on this list.  I don't consider it spam
when a supplier or an individual lists parts and prices to the list.

My 2 cents worth,
Paul
OROC

BTW, have I mentioned lately that OROC has an excessive collection of late
model 1600 air filters for sale to help support the club!  $15 + a few for
postage and handling.  Or let me know and I'll bring a few to MidOhio
Vintage Grand Prix in June.  I could use the room in my garage!