car for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: car for sale
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:31:33 EST
hello,

    While I was cruising in the roadster I saw a car for sale.
     1978 right hand drive Z-car (fairlady). Most of the trim is in boxes, the
body is pretty straight and "ready for paint". The engine has the 3 2-bbl
Webber set up and sounds pretty good. He just put new clutch and brake masters
in it, as it has been sitting for about 5 years. He is asking $2500.00 O. B.
O.  His name is Richard and his number is (702)431-7190. We are in Las Vegas,
Nevada.
     If someone works out a deal with Richard and needs help with transport,
I've got a car trailer and truck. However far I can haul the thing and get
back home over a weekend is no problem.

                                         keith williams