Mid Ohio Races June 25-27 1999

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio Races June 25-27 1999
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:04:39 +0000
 All,

The  Sprint Vintage Grand Prix will be on June 25 - 27, 1999. At the Mid
Ohio Race Track. A few of us from the Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia,
Area(s) will be going this year. I went last year and had a blast. There
were about 12 Roadsters there last year (see the article in the new ZCCD
Mag). I know there will be more this year because I know of 3 that are
going that were not there last year. The Ohio Roadster Owners Club
(OROC) put in a good showing last year and are planning an even better
one this year, I know they have a few things planned for the weekend
also. If you want to caravan up please contact me, We are in the process
of setting up hotel rooms and such. For more info on the track events go

http://www.midohio.com

--

Mark
Baltimore