Re: fiberglass

To: Paul Gabriel <heyace@gte.net>
Subject: Re: fiberglass
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:55:49 -0800
I would also love to have a set of "slightly flared" front and rear fenders for
my 67. Bigger than
the late model, but not near as big as the race versions. Something that I
could get some bigger
tires under without looking like a full race prepped car.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin