FW: Honda/Toyota '60s Sports

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Honda/Toyota '60s Sports
From: Scott Perschke <sperschke@novascreen.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:15:25 -0500

I found a guy who has a Toyota 2000 GT, 5 or so Toyota S600 sports cars, and a
slew of Honda sports cars, all from the sixties.  Many of these models I'vs
never seen in person before. I'm planning to visit him sometime this spring.
Anyone in the midatlantic (or elsewhere) interested in joining me?  He has an
appreciation for our favorite sports car.  I'm thinking about
a weekend in May that doesn't conflict with the vintage race at Mid-Ohio.
Scott Perschke