Re: Small Travel Trailers

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Small Travel Trailers
From: "E.A. Roe" <roe@eng.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:53:08 -0500
Tom,
My dad has a Travel-Lite trailer he pulls behind his BMW motorcycle for
camping.  It's a very good design, sleeps 2 or seats 4 at a table.  I
called him and he said they were no longer in business and recommended
Time Out trailers.  Here's their website:
http://ibvnet.inb.net/timeout-trailers/index.html
Eric Roe
'68 1600
Sarasota, FL