[Fwd: Roadster watch 99]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Roadster watch 99]
From: Mike/Chris Clothier <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:03:48 -0800
--------------37F47ECA35548A572140E574

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:59:56 -0800
From: Mike/Chris Clothier <mclothier@earthlink.net>
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster watch 99

Is it possible that there are some roadster drivers out there that don't
know about the list? Guess what--I just found one. I saw a 65 1600 in
Corona Ca.(near Riverside) today and when I stopped to talk they were
compleatly unaware that there were people and places that could help
them with parts, info, and just plain emotional support . The car seemed
in fair shape but sure needs alot of work. It was nice to help out
someone else for a change. They may be contacting some of you in the
near future to inquire about parts.
Mike Clothier
Norco Ca.

--------------37F47ECA35548A572140E574--