Re: Seat belts?

To: pkort@cis.picker.com
Subject: Re: Seat belts?
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:22:32 -0800
Well,
        it might make the SAE furious, but I rewebbed my own belts, duplicating
the stitching pattern, thread, and material.  I'm sure it's not
'technically legal' but I'm also sure it's better than 30-year-rotten
OEM stuff, too.  It was about $50 for seat belt webbing from a local
upholsterer, and $5 for the thread.  Works fine, as far as I've tested
it <grin>
Toby