Wimberly (Texas) Fun Run This Sunday!

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wimberly (Texas) Fun Run This Sunday!
From: Kevin McDonald <kevin.mcdonald@dev.tivoli.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:44:53 -0600
Roadster, Dime, British, American, car nuts everywhere:

I think were set for the Wimberly Texas Fun Run this Sunday Feb. 14.
I'll be in my roadster and I think some others may show up.
Were looking for roadsters, 510's or really anything you want to bring.
British, American, the older the better. CALL YOUR FRIENDS - especially
if they're not on either list or don't even have email.

Where: West of San Marcos and South of Dripping Springs on route 12.
When:  Sunday Feb. 14 About 11 AM.
Why:   I dunno - just to have fun.

After Lunch we can cruise the Hill Country, go around the lake or
stop by Pedernales Falls State Park - I think it will be quite informal!

After the fun run I think most are planning to go to the Round Rock
cracker barrel for a Roadster show (dinner) at about 3 - 3:30.

Hope to see some of you there!
Kevin McDonald
Austin Texas

h) 512-918-2482