Re: New guy

To: William Hatfield <jhatfield@cavemen.net>
Subject: Re: New guy
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:47:03 -0800
Welcome to the list Bill, hope you enjoy it as much as everybody else.
What part of the country are you from?
I would love to see pictures of your engine swap! I'm considering a swap on
one of mine, but I haven't decided what.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin