New guy

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New guy
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 21:06:45 -0700
Hello folks:  My name is Bill and I am new to the list and to Computers,
but not to Datsun roadsters as I bought mine new in 67.  No one else has
ever wrenches on it .   I drove it 25 years and just couldn't wear it
out so in 91 I rebuilt it with a Nissan OHC , 3.0 liter V6 and 5 speed
tranny.   New paint. upholstery, chrome, rubber ect.  In 94 I added
chrome wire wheels.   I bought another one in 94 which is now in
progress.  I think I an going to enjoy being  on the list  Later:
Bill       67   SPL 07446   SPL02211