South Texas Get Together-Feb. 14

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: South Texas Get Together-Feb. 14
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:27:14 -0600
I'm sending this to both lists since folks from both have expressed
interest, and to let others who might be interested know what, when, and
where we're up to what we're up to. Of the that were suggested, the
Cracker Barrel in Round Rock (I-35/Exit 254 according to TW) seems to
have garnered the most votes. Seems a good location for all concerned
along with a wide variety of food choices.

I propose there at 3:30pm. If we can get own own area (depending on group
size) and if there's interest, I'll see if I can't borrow a video
projector and bring a VCR to show my Shasta video and maybe some others,
like Against All Odds, again subject to consensus. We can always just
talk cars and bench race.

Please let me know ASAP if you're going to join us. Let's make Paul's
Texas trip one to remember. Be sure to wear something Datsun related.
Hopefully I'll be able to get in my Brent Morgan customized Shasta shirt.
<G>

Later, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net