Re: 2000 For Sale

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 For Sale
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 14:50:33 -0800
Hey Paul,
Maybe you can throw in a free ride in the F-22 simulator to sweeten the
pot (too bad the AF hasn't ordered a two seater yet).

For those who don't know, Paul is Lockheed Martin's chief test pilot on
the F-22 Raptor. His car is really nice, custom interior if I recall --
do check out the calendar.

Todd Osborn (Systems Engineer at LMMS Sunnyvale)
68 2.0L, San Jose, CA