Free Stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Stuff
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 12:07:14 -0800
Hello,
        I have some stuff that I was going to throw away but if someone
wants em they can have them.
        Set of Stock springs from my 69 2000
        stock swaybar from my 69 2000
        smog pump         "       "    "     "

        I guess this is mostly for the Badroc'ers cause I really do not
feel like going to through the hassle of shipping. I do not know if any of
these things have any intrinsic value but if you feel bad about getting
them for free you could aways trade me for them...I would take a set of new
solexs for em ;)
Or how about a six pack of good beer???

                Daniel 69 2000