TDROC Fun Run

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: TDROC Fun Run
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:06:42 -0600
After looking at the map of the BADROC fun run, I thought I'd see if anyone
would like to make a TDROC fun run from Lubbock to Amarillo, or vice versa.
 It's about 50 miles, and I have drawn a detailed map of the run, shown
below.

Amarillo
Lubbock

It may take a day or two to get to Lubbock from your house, and a day or
two to get back, but the scenery should be worth the trip.  Included in the
agenda would be a trip to the Cadillac Ranch (the real one), Palo Duro
Canyon (can be compared to the Grand Canyon), and the world's largest (and
only) Helium storage facility.  Add a trip to the Home of the 64 Ounce
Steak (free if eaten in one sitting) and you have all the ingredients for a
once-in-a-lifetime journey.  Let me know how many want to go.

Leisure Suit Terry