Import Show Carlisle PA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Import Show Carlisle PA
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:14:37 PST
I just wanted to inform everyone in the north east of the Carlisle
Import car Show.  It will be held May 14-16 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds
in Carlisle PA.  I'm not sure if any other roadsters made it last year,
I was just looking into purchasing mine then, but I went up on Sunday
and found most of the vendors had pulled out due to the rain.  I was
told there were several Datsun vendors there, but no one knew of any
roadsters attending the event.  Its a very local event for me so I hope
to make it with my car, assuming I have it back on the road by then.
The event usually attracts a lot of very nice British makes.  I hope we
can get a few Roasters there so I won't feel left out when all the
Healeys and Triumphs get to sit in their little groups and I'm all by my
self.  More information can be found at
http://www.carpro.com/events.htm.  If you need directions or anything
feel free to contact me.

Ian Miller