Re: Visiting Austin

To: "snyler" <snyler@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Visiting Austin
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:55:57 -0600
>>Patrick J. Horne wrote:
>>>
>>> I work in Austin, but I live 30 miles South near Lockhart.  How about
>>> we try to get the local roadsterites together for a dinner, or party?
>>> If everyone wants to drive out to my place for a get together, I will
>>> host it.  If not, lets get together somewhere else!
>>
>>How about lunch out in the hill country?
>>Wimberly would be a nice ride. From Lockhart you can go through
>>San Marcos and head out highway 12. We can eat in Wimberly and it's
>>nice cruising in almost any direction. (A bit flat east of IH 35...)
>>
>>Kevin McDonald
>>69 2000
>>
>     That sounds great, I could come up from Boerne. Sure like to meet up
>with some of the TX roadster folks being a newcomer and all.
>

>Marc Tyler
>1970 1600
>Boerne TX

Let us know when and where and we'll try to make it down from D/FW.
Weekends would obviously be best. There are some great roadster type
roads west of Boerne off of TX 46 if you folks wanted to head west.
Access anywhere in that part of the country is very easy and there are
too many great places to eat to list.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Later, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)