Re: Visiting Austin

To: Kevin McDonald <kevin.mcdonald@dev.tivoli.com>
Subject: Re: Visiting Austin
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:51:29 -0600
Sounds great!  There is a restaurant just North of Wimberly that sits up
high so you get quite a view.  Only problem is it is someone's home and
they only serve dinner.  How 'bout ending there for drinks, dinner and
watching the sun go down?

My roadster is off the road right now, so I would either have to bring
a non-roadster, or ride with someone else......unless someone hase a
spare!!

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne