Re: Enkei wheels

To: chaztg@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enkei wheels
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:59:29 EST
In a message dated 1/12/99 8:56:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chaztg@earthlink.net writes:

<< Does Enkei still make wheels at all? When I was trying to find modern
 wheels for my 240Z when I first bought the car a few years ago, I was
 told by a couple places that Enkei did not even make wheels anymore. I
 even got the answer that Enkei was not offering its merchandise in CA
 anymore (which I found very hard to believe!)
 Ironically, I now have a set of Enkei wheels I purchased from a parts
 yard after going through five sets of different style wheels. >>

Enkei is not only still making wheels, but they are bigger and better than
ever. Like I said, you guys can check out:
www.enkei.com
And that's only about 1/4 of the wheels they've got available now.

Van