Enkei wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Enkei wheels
From: Tony Genovese <chaztg@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:56:16 -0800
Hi guys,
I was posting this in regard to Daniel's post about getting new
wheels. I suppose I could make a couple of calls and figure it out for
myself, but I'll just badger the list members instead.
Does Enkei still make wheels at all? When I was trying to find modern
wheels for my 240Z when I first bought the car a few years ago, I was
told by a couple places that Enkei did not even make wheels anymore. I
even got the answer that Enkei was not offering its merchandise in CA
anymore (which I found very hard to believe!)
Ironically, I now have a set of Enkei wheels I purchased from a parts
yard after going through five sets of different style wheels.
I shudder to think what it's like to engage on the same sort of search
for aftermarket roadster wheels nowadays. Any comments?
Tony
'66 1600