Re: Ford Prefect parts for Lotus VI & VIII

To: Erik Koik <erikkoik@foryou.net>
Subject: Re: Ford Prefect parts for Lotus VI & VIII
From: Mike Causer <mikec@cam-ani.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 98 11:26:21 +0100
Erik Koik wrote on Tue, 16 Jun 1998 -
> I found lots of Prefect/Anglia parts in Canadian junkyards.

Any Canadian who finds a LHD Ford Prefect/Popular steering box for my
Six will earn my undying gratitude, and a large shipment of beer, wine
or whisky to choice as well!   Offer applies to the USA too, but I
don't suppose that early '50s Brit Fords were imported much there.

I do have some Pop bits for trade if required, front axle -- complete, not
Lotusised; rear axle & torque tube, 3-speed gearbox (I'm going MG).  There's
also an 1172 engine that I don't need, but it's almost certainly seized.

Mike

Ps, this is for Lotus Mark Six, number 11.

  Mike Causer -- Support Manager -- Cambridge Animation Systems
  Email: MikeC@cam-ani.co.uk             Phone: +44 1223 578100
  Web: http://www.cam-ani.co.uk/           Fax: +44 1223 578101