Re: Ford Prefect parts for Lotus VI & VIII

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ford Prefect parts for Lotus VI & VIII
From: Erik Koik <erikkoik@foryou.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:27:02 -0600
I found lots of Prefect/Anglia parts in Canadian junkyards.

Also the quarter-mile and hot rod crowd loves to convert these cars to dragsters
or street rods and in so doing heave out all of the original bits. I found a
perfect steering box for my VI (#67) by going to the drags and talking to the
owner of a Thames panel van with a GMC 6-71 blower sticking up through the
hood. I
also got his old back axle with the higher numerical ring and pinion (Demon
tweek).

Erik