RE: Spridget->Elite->Europa->Seven?

To: "'Matt Liggett'" <mliggett-receive-chapman-era@elise.kiva.net>,
Subject: RE: Spridget->Elite->Europa->Seven?
From: Dave Billings <dbilling@spry.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:08:38 -0700
Matt:

Others on this list may provide alternate views, but I would guess that
the Elite/Eclat might feel a little large for you if you view a Spridget
or Europa as a "sportscar".  I have an Elan, and view the Esprit as
"large", and a very different kind of car than the Elan.

While your upgrade plan sounds feasible, given the resale values of
Eclats/Elites, and even Europas, I might suggest that a more efficient
(though less fun) use of your time would be to hang on to the Spridget,
get a part time job and put that income directly to your Seven fund.
Ultimately, you can probably put the funding together faster that way
than through the rebuild/sell/upgrade process you described.

Good luck on whichever path you choose, and keep us posted,

Dave Billings
66 Elan S2