Re: 7 list

To: "Keith Gustafson" <gusmach@shore.net>
Subject: Re: 7 list
From: "Phil Bradshaw" <phil.bradshaw@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:48:04 +1200
Well,

I am sorry but I do not entirely agree here. I own a Clone, and am bloody
proud of it (don't get me started here). I subscribed to the Sevens list @
boffin for a few months but gave it away as it was full of drivel that
anyone with half a brain would have been able to figure out for themselves.
I like both Chapman era and kitracers lists as they tend to be more hard
core technical - which is the info that is hard to find.

Seven owners should subscribe to Chapman by all means - the more the
merrier - but please lets not get involved in this 'if it ain't a Lotus it
ain't worth shit' bullshit....

Subscribe by all means - but leave your prejudices at home.

My two pennies!

Regards

Phil

phil.bradshaw@clear.net.nz
Auckland, New Zealand
:
Info on 4AGE and 3SGE conversions etc @
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1043/
:
1992 Leitch Supersprint 20 Valve 4AGE Lotus 7 Replica - 69,000 Miles
1964 Ford Anglia '105-GZE' Supercharged 4AGZE Club Car Project
1985 TA 63 3TGTEU Celica Super Beater - $225 Wonder - getting some serious
repairs/mods...
1980 TA-45 2TGEU Celica Beater $200 Wonder