Re[4]: DeTomaso, Miata, Kia Faux-lan

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net, lotus.tony@airmail.net,
Subject: Re[4]: DeTomaso, Miata, Kia Faux-lan
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 98 05:36:57 PST8
     Maybe I need to go back and look at the appropriate issue of Sports
     Car.  Did they run at the runoffs?  And by Little Joe, do you mean Joe
     Aguire the race tire guy?  My God, he's older than I am!!!  And also,
     I don't remember him ever wanting to drive.

     Sorry for the regional reference.  I just have to know.

     Rod