23S64, Am32

To: <SteagallSr@aol.com>
Subject: 23S64, Am32
From: "Andres Sta. Maria" <atocha@globe.com.ph>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2097 12:31:14 +0800
Bill,

Yes, I did buy 23/S/64 from Ed Brannon.  This is the car he has had since
1971 or 72.  I received your questionaire and will transmit this when
completed by E-mail.  I will resend the letters to you in the U.S. by
airmail.

Ed Brannon told me that the survival of the 23 is in large part due to the
efforts of yourself and Don.  My car is with Ed Hullinger in California, who
redid the dash and wiring, sourcing many of the parts from Don.

Regards, and many thanks to you and Don for the research, parts support, and
groundwork that has so far made work on my 23 a lot easier.

Andres