Re: [British-cars] It is urgent, please do respond

To: Paulo Ney de Souza <desouza@math.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] It is urgent, please do respond
From: Mark Mason <mason@postdiluvian.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:33:07 -0500
Paulo Ney de Souza <desouza@math.berkeley.edu> wrote:

>  On 2/15/2011 9:51 AM, Mark Mason wrote:
> >Do not even consider sending money, this is a scam.
> >
> >mark creek<coffeycreek@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
> Ohhh! Thanks for letting us know .... I would not have guessed it
> from the letter!
>
> Paulo Ney

Oh No!  That wouldn't be SARCASM, would it????  (insert smiley here)

Mark Creek is a TR6 owner from Flagstaff.  It seems unlikely that
anyone who knows him would wire money off to parts unknown without
talking to him first, I just wanted to show my superior intellect by
being the first to state the obvious.
British-cars@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47