Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:44:29 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2005 4:42:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

>  All the
> studies I've seen are either anecdotal evidence that seems suspect, or done
> with
> cars hitting a "brick wall" head-on.  Anyone who deliberately drives into a
> brick wall deserves what they get.

I'll respond no more to this debate which has no answer but I drove my TA
into a Brick Wall...called a 4 door Chevy at 45 mph.  Had I not had my seat
belt
on, I would have went over the dash into the side of the Chevy, had I had on a
3 point belt, I wouldn't have worn the 4 bolt heads of the Brooklands in my
chest for 6 months.....I now have a 3 point belt and wear it always.

Had that guy been in a LBC, he probably wouldn't have rolled and wouldn't
have been killed.  SUV's are lethal.
Terry