Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "Triumphs"
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:13:46 -0500
Go Randall!!. I have had two friends die in car crashes because the car
caught fire and exploded and they couldn't get their seat belt unlatched
fast enough to get out of the car. Granted, that might be an unusual
combination of circumstances but it's one that should be considered.
Personally, I wear my seatbelt almost all of the time in the Healey and in
my Camray daily driver. I just don't want the government telling me I HAVE
to wear it.  The state of Maine is considering passing a law that will give
the cops the right to pull you over if they even think you are not wearing
one. I doubt if it will pass though 'cause Mainer are an ornery lot that
don't like to be told what to do. The state has tried to pass a helmet law
four times and every time it has failed. Hopefully they have given up. Be
safe out there guys. Cheers, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine, 04856