Re: T.V. coverage of F1 and other series

To: Gary Dunn <knowtree@aloha.com>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: T.V. coverage of F1 and other series
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:40:09 -0600
Gary, I've been without a dish since Primestar went away and NASCAR is
pretty much what you get.  Last year NBC showed sport car racing on a taped
delay basis.  It's not promoted so you have to look for it.  Otherwise you
need to check out Speedvision and ESPN2  The best way to get kids or anyone
interested in racing is to go to an actual event.  Racing is one of the
sports that TV just can't do justice.

Fred