PC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: PC
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:30:42 -0600
"In an interesting twist on political correctness, L.A. County has banned
the use of the terms 'Master/Slave' (commonly used to denote hard drive
arrangements.) According to Snopes.com, 'someone within the County
bureaucracy... had taken offense at "master/slave" references and
complained to the board.' L.A. County now requires that vendors working
with the county remove all 'master/slave' references. Incredible."

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/master.asp

So now I'm sure we all want to update the names of the brake/clutch
cylinders, any suggestions?