Re: A little time capsle came into my life today

To: "British cars list" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A little time capsle came into my life today
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 01 16:19:21 -0700
Well I would guess British Leyland put some markers down on the wrong
number rather than on updating their current product lines.  Hindsite is
a wondeful thing.

>Yeah, what ever happened to all those turbine cars I read about when I was
>growing up???
>
>> Recognizing the upcoming large market for gas turbine powered cars and
>>  trucks in the 1970s, The British Leyland Group has reorganized it's
>>  Turbine facilities to better equip it for the new turbine vehicle
>>  market

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937