Re: A little time capsle came into my life today

To: "British cars list" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A little time capsle came into my life today
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 01 09:46:39 -0700
>...Although there surely were other, worldwide forces at work, the
>entire industry could have been the subject of Bob Dylan's line,
>"...there's no success like failure..."

The British car industry had a major chunk of the American import auto
market and with some work that could have kept it or grown it.  There
could still be British roadsters every place you looked.  At least in my
area there are Jag and Land Rover products all about but somehow it's not
the same without the flock of cars for the mid and entry markets.

To me the sad part is that I really love their products.  Well, at least
some of them.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937