Re: Sportscar tours

To: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sportscar tours
From: Ron Rader <rader@interworld.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:44:16 -0700
Mike:
Last month I went on the Copperstate 1000. A 1,000 miles rally for older
cars that benefits the Phoenix art museum. Four days.

http://www.phxart.org/mac.html#road

This month Jim Hull one of the guys associated with the Petersen Automotive
Museum is putting on the California Classic from LA to Big Sur and back. For
older classic cars . 4 days.
Contact me off line for more info.
Ron Rader
1965 BJ8