Re: Sportscar tours

To: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Sportscar tours
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:49:25 -0500
Of course, Martin Swig runs the California Mille amongst others.  There is
the Colorado Grand and Texas 1000 tours.  Autoweek puts on a short run
during Monterey weekend.  And of course your local clubs have day and
weekend runs all the time.  A little searching on the internet can find the
links I'm sure.

Fred Talmadge
http://www.96trees.com