Re: TR& BFH#39-by

To: Eganb@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR& BFH#39-by
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:16:48 -0800 (PST)
Relative to an earlier response, rotate the crank until it is again
pointing at TDC and see which plug the rotor is pointing to.  As someone
has already pointed out, you could have the distributor installed 180
degrees out of phase.  Remember, it takes to rotations of the crank to
get #1 piston at TDC.  I've installed distributors 180 out myself.  You
really need to poke something down the #1 spark plug hole when the mark
is at TDC to confirm that you are on the right stroke.

Roland