Re: classic car insurance

To: Paul.Garside@seagatesoftware.com
Subject: Re: classic car insurance
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:38:59 -0800 (PST)
No Paul, classic cars are meant to have $25,000 paint jobs (~GBP 17000),
polished so they can't be viewed in sunlight with out wearing a pair of
cool looking, made in the USA only, sunglasses, towed to all car events,
and, of course, never marred with nasty old grease or oil.  When will
you Brits ever get this right, anyway??!

Roland