Jaguar steering part for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jaguar steering part for sale
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:41:30 -0800
I purchased from XKs Unlimited two pins and bush assemblies for the
steering linkage for an XK120.  These are a fancy upgrade has a small ball
joint riding in a nylon cup, rather than the rubber donut which cracks and
wears quickly.   They are sold for $29.95 each.  I bought them to see if
they would fit the similar part on my Alpine, which they will not without
some machining of the Alpine part.  But, now I see that XKs Unlimited
charges a 20% restocking fees - jerks!  So, rather than give them the
restocking fee, I was hoping someone out there might want them.  I will
sell them for $50, you pay the shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.

Jay