Re: XKs Unlimited Knock-off Wrench

To: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com
Subject: Re: XKs Unlimited Knock-off Wrench
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:10:18 -0800 (PST)
Thanks TJ, I'll check this site out.

One thing I didn't mention about XKs' and home the built version is that
they have long extension on them, so no hammer wacking (hopefully) is
required.  This is the main thing that appealed to me about them.

Another thought that occurred to me, and this might work for all
variations was to put lead sheet on the contact surfaces.  I just
don't like the idea of metal-to-metal contact, except for something
soft like lead.

Roland