1963 Rover 95 for sale?

Subject: 1963 Rover 95 for sale?
From: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:48:34 -0500
Hi,

I may have to part with my Rover 95 to raise some capital for a business
venture.  (Sob...)

I've put up some pictures at:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/rovercar/p4/p4.html

I'm trying to gauge how much interest there might be in the car since nice
Rovers sometimes go un wanted and unappreciated.  The bumpers need to be
rechromed since there is some pitting.  There are a couple of dings and one
spot on the roof that needs to be touched up, but it is completely original
and in nice shape.

In case you're wondering, I'll go back to work on my 3500S if I part with
this car.

A couple of local people have expressed interest in the past, and I've heard
value estimates up to $20,000 from people who have seen the car, but I doubt
that this falls within the "realistic" realm.  I'd like to get at least
$5,000 for the car and would be interested in hearing comments on what it
might realistically be worth.

I'm near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Glen