Mufflers

To: "BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX>TEAM" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mufflers
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:32:22 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Anyone know where I can get some  advise on building a muffler ?  I need to
construct one for my  Brighton built Isetta . It needs to be a multiple tube
type.  Modification of a  production  muffler for another application  is
not possible since the inlet and outlet  need to be on the same end .
The specific information I am in need of  relates to  how the interior
should be designed  to provide maximum sound reduction without creating too
much back pressure.

Bob Nogueira  ( 'hoping that  Barney and Eastman are still on the
                     list )