Wheels

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:15:17 -0700
I have 5 Lotus alloy wheels that need to be cleaned (badly corroded) and
repainted.  Does anyone have any first hand experience with the various
vendors that advertise in Road and Track, Autoweek etc?  I am on the
West Coast (California) so a vendor in California would be preferred
although I have yet to see an ad for one.  I have had alloy wheels
powder coated before but usually the local powdercoater balks at wheels
that are painted but also have polished sections.
Thanks,
Mike Denman
1966 Marcos
1965 Lotus 7