Not the end of the Mini.

To: "Britcar List" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not the end of the Mini.
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:35:54 -0400
I think it important to bring up some information I haven't seen mentioned
in the past few days.

The Mini as we know it is not going out of production, it is merely
switching production locations.  Mini production will continue under the
newly formed MG Rover Car Company (no longer Rover Group Ltd.), as the
Classic Mini... and BMW retains their New Mini.

Funnily enough, BMW will still be in charge or producing British Motor
Heritage Shells for enthusiasts world wide who wish to replace their rotted
Mini shell with an identical new shell.

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)