parts

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: parts
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:42:46 -0400
Kelvin, not to keep dragging this thread out, just a quick question and
comment, when you find out you have a non fitting/defective part, why must
you keep putting it out to your loyal, unsuspecting customers beside the
obvious reason, some will stay out, some will be returned and eventually
your inventory will come down on these items, I reference T/R 3 water pumps
and radiators in particular, these were known bad items and yet 3 years
later you were still selling them. When you do research and then order a
product, the factory gives you no warranty or guarantee ?? Most of what you
say could possibly be fact, but when you state 80% of your customers should
not be around British cars, I'm not sure you have any respect for 80% of
your customers and thats a hell of a way to think about your business and
"ME" one of your customers.  "FT"