SUV was Rocky Moutain High

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUV was Rocky Moutain High
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 18:11:41 -0700
My favorite is the Jeep stuck on wet grass... oh how embarassing!
I own an old Land Cruiser and frankly I am kinda insulted by the new Land
Cruisers. Oh and the 4 Runners are nothing but mall runners. If I owned a
willys jeep I would really be insulted by the modern Jeeps. What an insult
to the original. Check out the following link for the real poseurs.

http://poseur.4x4.org/

Most SUVs can't go off road and they dont dare take them! They might get
dirty and would probably break! Won't the fad end!
can you say hypocritical?

Toby
71 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser. 520k miles (most of them off road), now thats
reliability. (rebuilt at 490k)
69 Austin Healey Sprite. head is off... lets not talk about reliability.
63 404 Peugeot... no not yet.