British Cars Digest #1532 Mon Jan 23 14:09:37 MST 1995

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Digest #1532 Mon Jan 23 14:09:37 MST 1995
From: EMECH@delphi.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 21:24:56 -0500 (EST)
Comments on recent postings starting with typos...In English class I was
reading car mags and drawing Deuce coupes, I may not always conjugate but I
can mike a crank or rebuild a master cylinder.  As for spelling, that's why
shop manuals have lots of pictures.  'Nuff said.
TR4 overdrive solenoid pistons are flat on one side to vent the bore as the
piston travels in and out.
On my TR4 I have an Iluminition and a Lucas sport coil.  Never had to ponder
electron flow, it seems to work really well.  I did reveiw my Amateur Radio
Handbook for theory.  So far my vote goes to "cheaper to produce with an
external resister".
Now for the really important stuff... Ineed dates and info on Sebring for
'95.  Camping info and if possible a information phone number.  Also
anything on British or Vintage events in Fla. during Feb. and March.

Real men don't fear typos, we create tehm
Jack Emery

`[1;32;41mRainbow V 1.11 for Delphi - Test Drive